WOW!! Hair & Scalp Serum!!!
From soothing an itchy scalp to smoothing frizzy hair, this serum is amazing!!! I have curly hair that I wash daily (even though advice says I shouldn’t) so I need the extra moisture and protection.
- 20 drops Lavender
- 20 drops Cedarwood
- 10 drops Frankincense
- 8 drops Rosemary
- 6 drops Clary Sage
- 100% pure cold-pressed Jamaican black castor oil
- Grapeseed oil
- 15 ml dropper bottle
Instructions for Making the Serum:
- Put the essential oils into a 15ml dropper bottle and swirl to mix.
- Fill 3/4 full with castor oil (or all the way if you want it thick)
- Fill rest of the way with grapessed oil (to thin the recipe a bit)
- Let sit overnight before using
Instructions for Scalp or All Over Treatment:
- Warm the serum (optional to make it easier to apply) then apply to scalp with dropper. Use hands to smooth it throughout.
- If applying to full length of hair, use your hands to smooth it from scalp to ends. Apply more serum as needed.
- Leave on for 10 minutes and then wash out as normal.
- Or you can leave it on overnight. If you choose overnight, put a towel on your pillow or a cap on your hair to protect everything. Wash as normal.
Instructions for Smoothing
- Put 3-5 drops in your palm. Rub hands together to heat the oil and then apply to ends of hair. Be careful not use too much or you’ll be a grease head.
BONUS: Lavender and Cedarwood are great if you’re trying to grow your hair out.
Here are my results from the overnight Hair & Scalp treatment! I AM STOKED!! My hair is so light and fluffy while the curls are defined and not frizzy! My scalp feels great!
I massaged the serum into my scalp and let it set overnight. I washed my hair with Copaiba Vanilla Shampoo & Conditioner. I also put 3 drops of the serum in my palms to warm it and then applied to my damp hair. I let my hair air dry.
The before isn’t how my hair looks everyday, but it does often enough. 🙄Curly hair is often a wash and see what happens. 😆 I’m excited to have a serum to help make my hair a little more predictable. ❤
Essential Oils I Recommend
Click here to see what I recommend for getting started with essential oils!!
I got this recipe from The EO Bar app. I recommend it 100%! (I am not an affiliate)